Part 1: Upload Artwork & Print
1. Start a new project and upload artwork.
2. Select Image Type.
3. Preview image.
4. Select Save as Print Then Cut image.
5. Insert uploaded image and resize if needed.
6. Select Go to start printing setup process.
7. Load printer, transfer paper facedown (lined side facing up). Make sure the Cricut® machine is on.
8. Select Print Page › set paper type to other inkjet papers › Print.
Part 2: Cut, Weed & Mask
1. Dial settings: Turn the dial to Iron-on. Be sure to test the dial settings before cutting large quantities.
The blade may cut through the transfer paper when the Iron-on setting is used. To use less force, choose a setting between Vinyl and Iron-on.
2. Load machine: Place the transfer paper onto the cutting mat › select the flashing Load/Unload (arrow) button.
If a message appears, "The Smart Set dial is set to 'Iron-on,' but the 'Mirror image' box is not checked." Simply ignore the message to continue. Inktra Opaque Stretch does not need to be mirrored.
3. Cut design: Select the flashing Go button on the machine.
4. Unload machine: Select the Load/Unload button once cutting is complete.
5. Weed design: Separate the transfer paper from the carrier at any corner. Gently peel the transfer paper so that only the design remains on the carrier. Let the ink in the design set for approximately 15 minutes before proceeding to the next step.
Use a weeding tool to remove small cavities.
6. Place the TPE Masking Tape on top of the carrier, covering the carrier and the design fully. Use a squeegee tool to ensure adhesion and to remove air pockets.
For ease of use, trim the carrier before applying the tape. Apply firm pressure when squeegeeing.
7. Peel the carrier from the design.
Part 3: Heat Apply
Set the heat press to:
Time: 30 seconds
Pressure: Low/Medium Prepress the garment to remove moisture and wrinkles. Place the design on the garment and heat apply. Immediately peel the TPE Masking Tape.